Key points from this video:
- I am consulting via Phone or Skype for all naturopathic clients.
- Supplements and herbs can be picked up directly from Vibe or posted out.
At Vibe Natural Health we understand the concern around COVID-19 and its potential impact on our community. It is important that everyone is committed to helping stop the spread of this disease, even if they are not particularly at risk from its symptoms.
Vibe Natural Health is a low-volume health clinic. This makes us low risk. Our physical therapists and other naturopathic practitioners (apart from Ananda) are available for face-to-face consults. We are still implementing important measures to ensure we are a safe place to visit.
- Treatment tables and consultation rooms are sanitised between every single client.
- We are using strong disinfectant to sanitise all of the public spaces in the clinic including the waiting room and toilet regularly throughout the day
- We are screening all clients before making bookings to ensure they are not experiencing relevant symptoms or have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- If you would rather not wait in our waiting room we are more than happy to call you when your practitioner is ready to see you so you can proceed directly to your treatment / consultation room
- Our staff and practitioners always follow strict hygiene guidelines but are now being extra careful.
- All towels used in manual therapies are used for one client only and then steam-washed with additional sanitising agents.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception for all clients to use on arrival
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. I look forward to seeing you online or by phone soon. If you have any specific concerns
A few links to brighten your day or make life easier:
The Best Chicken Soup – a delicious and very quick chicken soup
Green Minestrone Soup with Pesto – a nutritious vegetarian soup. I often substitute pre-cooked brown or wild rice instead of orzo (contains gluten). It takes about 15 minutes to prep and cook!
Free live dance class:
- Ryan Heffington does free live dance classes several times a week. Join in from home. They are suitable for all.
Free meditation links / apps:
- What’s Up App: http://www.thewhatsupapp.com/. Provides daily tools that promote positive mental health and wellbeing. This also helps you reframe your thinking if you are feeling anxious or worried. Free.
- Insight Timer: https://insighttimer.com/. A huge library of free meditations. Free.
- Smiling Mind: https://www.smilingmind.com.au/. Tools to help with mindfulness. Great for beginners. Free.
- Stop, Breathe, Think: https://www.stopbreathethink.com/. Check in with how you’re feeling, and try short activities tuned to your emotions. Free.
- Open Heart Website: Provides free downloadable meditation podcasts and access to online meditation rooms. Website: openyourheart.info
- Meditation Website: Meditation podcasts, downloads, daily meditation. Website: https://www.meditation.org.au/
Dartmouth College Relaxation Exercises – Three breathing/guided relaxation recordings. Also available on iTunes.
Ohio State University Diaphragmatic Breathing Exercise – Five minutes long; can be downloaded or streamed.
Dartmouth College Relaxation Exercises – Five guided imagery recordings. Also available on iTunes.