If you, or anyone you know could benefit from naturopathic care for endometriosis, please share below. This is a clinical trial and registration is now open. The program in Brisbane will be run by me and facilitated by PhD candidate Sophia Gerontakos at Vibe Natural Health in Grange. We are kicking off in Brisbane on May 9th!
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨 (𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙈𝙀) is a group-delivered naturopathy program is comprised of six (6) fortnightly sessions over 12 weeks, with 5-10 participants with endometriosis in the group. The program encompasses clinical care, education and peer support. Each session will cover topics around healthcare and naturopathic management of endometriosis as well as individual naturopathic treatment plans for each person in the group.
- health screening and assessment
- individualised naturopathic care from an experienced naturopath for endometriosis
- group connection
- peer support
- in-depth health education for endometriosis
Participation in the study is free.
There are limited spaces on this program, please check your eligibility via the link below.
To take part you must be:
- Aged 18 years or over
- Diagnosed endometriosis by a medical doctor
- Willing to attend groups for the duration of the program
- Not currently be under the consulting care of another naturopath, herbalist or nutritionist
- Based in Brisbane or be able to travel to Brisbane
Find more information, check your eligibility and register interest at the link: