Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started…
- I am currently consulting face to face; our clinic follows strict hygiene protocols.
- Options for phone or Zoom consults are available
- If you have an online consult supplements and herbs can be picked up directly from Vibe or posted out.
- Please see a Covid-19 update video from Ananda here
For face-to-face appointments my clinic is centrally located in Grange at Vibe Natural Health:
Clinic Appointments – book online or call 3366 7970. Appointments available Monday and Wednesday from 1.30-7pm and Thursday and Friday from 8.30am to 1pm.
Zoom and Phone Consultations:
I offer Zoom and phone consultations for people living regionally or interstate. For single appointments please book online to organise a phone or Zoom consult or call Vibe Natural Health on 3366 7970. Please note, intake paperwork and payment for the consult is required to be completed and signed prior to the initial Zoom consult.
To take advantage of an 3 consultation package, ask the friendly Vibe Natural Health staff about this offer.
I am a registered provider with private health funds that accept claims for Nutrition. Eftpos is available.
Initial Consultation 60minutes $200
Follow Up Consultation 30minutes $100
24 Hour Cancellation Fee
Email confirmations are sent out at the time of booking and again as a reminder 24 hours in advance. If you can’t make your appointment please let the Vibe Natural Health reception team know. In most situations where appointments are cancelled, missed or changed without 24 hours notice a 50% cancellation fee will be applied. Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy. A 24 hour period allows another patient to take the appointment time.
Please try to arrive 5-10 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time so you can take advantage of the full benefit of your consultation.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Any blood or medical tests you have had in the last 6 months
- A food diary with a list of what you have been eating and any associated symptoms (e.g. bloating, dizziness etc) for 3-7 days before you come in for your appointment
- Details of any medicines your doctor has prescribed e.g. cholesterol medication and please bring in any herb or vitamin supplements you are currently taking