Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started…
For face-to-face appointments my clinic is centrally located in Grange at Vibe Natural Health:
Clinic Appointments – book online or call 3366 7970. Appointments available Monday and Wednesday from 1.30-7pm and Thursday and Friday from 8.30am to 1pm.
Skype and Phone Consultations:
I offer Skype and phone consultations for people living regionally or interstate. For single appointments please book online to organise a phone or Skype consult or call me on 0400 223 949. Please note, intake paperwork and payment for the consult is required to be completed and signed prior to the initial Skype consult.
To take advantage of an online 3 consultation package, here’s how to get started.
1. Click the “PayPal” button below to submit your payment. This is for online consultations only.
3 Consult Package
This package includes 1 x 60-minute initial consultation and 2 x 30-minute follow up consultations via Skype or phone with Ananda.
2. After you submit your payment, you’ll receive a client intake form from me within 1 business day.
3. When your prep work is complete, you’ll be given a link to schedule your session with me. Then, we’ll have our session!
I am a registered provider with all major private health funds and offer concessions for healthcare cards, pension or full-time tertiary students. I have Eftpos and HiCaps available.
If you have a valid concession such as healthcare card, pension or full-time tertiary students you are eligible for a reduced fee on their consultation. Please feel free to ask before you make a booking.
24 Hour Cancellation Fee
Email confirmations are sent out at the time of booking and again as a reminder 24 hours in advance. If you can’t make your appointment please let me know. In most situations where appointments are cancelled, missed or changed without 24 hours notice a 50% cancellation fee will be applied. Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy. A 24 hour period allows another patient to take the appointment time.
Please try to arrive 5-10 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time so you can take advantage of the full benefit of your consultation.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Any blood or medical tests you have had in the last 6 months
- A food diary with a list of what you have been eating and any associated symptoms (e.g. bloating, dizziness etc) for 3-7 days before you come in for your appointment
- Details of any medicines your doctor has prescribed e.g. cholesterol medication and please bring in any herb or vitamin supplements you are currently taking