Skin conditions have many different drivers and the triggers can be varied, which can make it difficult to find a solution on your own or leave you wondering why what worked for someone else doesn’t work for you. Our skin reflects our state of inner health and simply, chronic skin conditions are often a reflection of deeper health issues and these can be very individual.
Some of the resources below may help you decide what is impacting your skin. If you find you still need help, have a ready about How I Work.
Heal Skin Naturally Group
This facebook group is learning and connection hub for individuals that are fed up with their on-going skin issues, providing inspiration, tips, up to date information and strategies you can put into place to help resolve skin issues
- Skin Deep – the Environmental Working Groups guide to safe, non-toxic cosmetic
- Remedica Australia – an amazing brand of fair trade, natural skin care that helped to heal my skin from adult acne and skin hypersensitivity, and the home of Black Soap.
Podcasts by Ananda
- In this podcast with Andrew Whitfield-Cook from FX Medicine, Ananda discusses how to overcome psoriasis, a devastating disease not just because of the outward expression of the red rash and silvery scales, but also because of the co-morbidities and frequently unsatisfactory results gained by medical management alone. Listen to podcast.
Articles by Ananda
- Risk Factors for Psoriasis
- The Role of Diet in Skin Health
- Sleep Well to Look Good
- Common Causes of Acne
- Dietary Influences on Acne
- Karen Fischer The Eczema Diet – Karen Fischer is a nutritionist and an award-winning author. Karen’s first book, The Healthy Skin Diet won ‘Best Health, Nutrition or Specific Diet Book’ at the 2008 Australian Food Media Awards and her latest book is The Eczema Diet. Her programs for skin health are easy to implement and can changes lives.
- Weston A. Price Foundation – Dr. Price’s research demonstrated that humans achieve perfect physical form and perfect health generation after generation only when they consume nutrient-dense whole foods and the vital fat-soluble activators.