- Are you frustrated by the lack of solutions and not knowing what works and what doesn’t?
- Do you feel like you have tried everything including physical therapies, complementary and medical treatment with little result? Or like you are on a roundabout with no way off?
- Do you suffer from sleep disturbance, anxiety, depression or fatigue?
- Are you feeling isolated from friends and family because of your pain?
- Do you feel fed up and hopeless with low quality of life?
If this is you, you are not alone, chronic pain is often not managed effectively. Experiences of chronic pain my clients have told me…
- For years they have had ongoing irritable bowel syndrome for years and they have stopped going out because they just don’t know what to eat.
- The pain of neuropathy has restricted their walking so they no longer wear closed toe shoes or go shopping due to the pain.
- Each month is associated with incredible endometrial pain causing them to be bedridden for 2-3 days at a time.
- Low back pain stops them playing with their children and makes them feel like an onlooker in their own life.
- Oro-facial pain is so severe they can’t eat solid food any more, even with pain medication.
- Monthly migraines that leave them bed-ridden and exhausted.
- They can handle the daily pain but are exhausted from lack of sleep and feel depressed by their situation.
Often the cause for chronic pain can’t be clearly explained by a medical model, even when it can, the solutions can be limited or invasive. Information about pain is hard to access and the treatments are frequently symptomatic rather than really addressing the underlying cause. Chronic pain has many factors, and unless these are all addressed the pain is ongoing.
I work with clients who have chronic pain to find out what factors are contributing to their pain and then systematically and holistically address them. Together we have made lasting changes sot they can get out and enjoy their life again.
Clients I work with…
- Are willing to make changes they need and participate in their healing journey.
- Are fed up with pain and ready to commit to regular appointments.
- Expect to experience lasting improvement in pain management and their overall quality of life
- Realise that improvement can take time but those willing to follow this path experience lasting change.
If you found yourself agreeing as you read this page or feeling like my Pain Management Program might be what you’ve been looking for, click on this link to learn more about How I Work